Saturday, July 19, 2008
the light is greeeeeeen
We signed a contract today for a PAC house. We're going to ram through the loan and try to close on the 29th. Which is perfect because I'll have 2 weeks to settle in before Lauren starts school. Of course, Aaron is gone all next week to Texas, so I get to do final inspection, loan processing, etc. all by myself again. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate Aaron's hard work so that we can do this...but boohoo, I'm doing this with 4 kids on my hip. Aaron might be out of town the week we move in too. This is his crazy time at work, so smashing in a move is not making life relaxed for him either. If Grandma Wilson passes, we will have covered all the major life changes one can have under one year. It is nuts...ooooh, Aaron just got home with a baguette, boursin, and genoa salami. peace out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment