Aaron busted his pinky on his right hand while snowboarding last week. He's now admitting it might be broken. The boy is falling apart and he's only a year older than me. Someone told me it really starts going down hill at 40. Aaron's only 3 years away from 40 plus he was always a early bloomer. So yikes.
half marathon sidebar: I've been inconsistent with my workout schedule the past two weeks. My long run on Saturday (6 miles) was brutal. This scares me because I was hoping to be a comfy 7 by now, not a struggling 6. I think I'm anemic though, so I should probably go to the doctor. Maybe if I fix that, 7 will come easier. Or maybe I'm just old and busted too. M-o-o-n, getting old sucks.
3 comments:
I feel like an old woman being pregnant right now. Everything aches and hurts. Is that what it's going to be like? Ughh...
Yeah, pretty sure Aaron is falling apart. The boys have a hard time accepting the fact that they're not 18 anymore. The body doesn't quite take a beating like it used to.
Way to go on the half-marathon training. I think you're super sweet for doing 6. When's the race?
Brooke I'm only at a 6 too and hope to be at 8 by the end of Feb. I hoping that spring weather when it comes will help with the long runs.
Start eating your mini wheats if you don't want to eat meat. It's loaded with Iron.
Post a Comment