Aaron backed into the garage (not with the new car---shew) but with my commander. It only left a scratch on the car but our garage door has a nice
divot that won't punch out. So he might not have hurt himself in 2010 but he took out his truck, the garage door, and left a flesh wound on my car. I let him off pretty easy because we were on our way to go sledding with the kids. The first sled day of the winter. Seriously, everyone else is getting pounded. Denver needs snow. We tracked out the hill within an hour.
The kids are back in school and they came home tired and cranky today. Maybe by Friday we'll find our rhythm again.
2 comments:
It is nice to be back on the normal routine, but getting back in the groove is hard, especially for the little ones. Good luck with that. Hopefully they won't be cranky everyday. And, sorry about the commander. That's a bummer.
I like the title.. Aaron and I quote that soup or project runway clip all the time. Too bad about the mishap.
Post a Comment