Grandma Patsy Update: She came home today. The meds seem to be working. Shew.
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Don't you want to know what a snart is?
The answer is Morgan. She is a sneeze and a fart at the same time. How do I know? Because yesterday, we went to Chick-fil-A (yes, we're damn proud Coloradans) with some friends for lunch. The kids ran off to play in the uber-fun-play-land-thingy. Five minutes later Ava is yelling to me. Morgan took off her clothes. So I climb up to catch her in the buff (oh yeah, the panties came off too) trying to escape down the slide. Everyone at the Fil-A watched me chase a naked kid streaking the playland. She giggled hysterically the whole time. She thinks she's funny. And when everyone is laughing (but me, until I caught her), she knows she is. I'm afraid this won't be our last public streaking. Little snart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so funny! I would have been mortified. What a crazy little girl.
And, glad to hear your mom is doing better.
what a crack up! I love your fisty little ones.
Post a Comment