Wednesday, December 22, 2010

work is your favorite, make work your new favorite.

While Aaron slaves away at budgets, I just licked my last Christmas card. That's right, I'm sending them out tomorrow (which I consider on time). So my tongue is numb. Goal for 2011 Christmas card: a family picture. We just did the girls this year because taking pictures with this lot is excruciating. Notice, not all my kids are even looking at the camera. Suckers. So we're two days away from Christmas fun and itineraries. I still need to get snacks for stockings but other than that, I'm golden. Overall I'm feeling very over spent. Even though I've kept to the 3 gift policy...sorta.

This week has been a bit of a blur but with benefits. (We've slept in till after 8 a every morning. I feel spoiled.) Morgan and Ava are going to get their 3rd strike note from the elf tonight--I'm debating coal for Christmas. They knew the stakes.

Aaron is planning to take Lore and Bryn snowboarding tomorrow. And little Ava is getting a board for Christmas. It's an 80--crazy small, super cute.

And yeah, this concludes my random disjointed thoughts. Merry Christmas.

Car sidebar: Aaron got his Jeep. It's in the blood, really.

3 comments:

Alys said...

i think it would be so funny if they got coal, but kind of mean, too. and I love that ava is getting a board. she will be so cute out there.

Sunny said...

Another Jeep? Well that seems about right.

Cami said...

I loved your Christmas card - you're so blessed with 4 beautiful girls. I'm glad you had a good Christmas!