Brooke's Super-Awesome-You-Wish-You-Were-Her Goal List for 2011
[jan] Switch banks. I can read your thoughts: retarded goal. True. But we're still at Bank of Medieval Times and we need to switch. Suckers, once you have all your online banking set up, it makes it difficult to pull the plug.
[feb] finish decorating my house. We've been functional for too long. I need to finish the details. I plan on doing a room a month.
[mar] writing conference/ query a manuscript.
[apr] run half marathon with Sunny & Kendra, then the Bolder Boulder in may, another half in July, and the Southlands 5k in Sept.
[may] at least booked a trip from TravelZoo (our new fave website).
[june] be a better listener to kids and Aaron (accounting of improvement by june).
[july] do more one-on-one adventures with the girls. Aaron's good about daddy/daughter dates, I need to be too.
[aug] be more organized with kids/ homework/ school. Ava starts and that's time I've got to split between 3.
[sept] finish manuscript 2 & 3. Query all three scripts by sept.
[oct] serve others more (accounting in oct).
[nov] read at least 20 middle grade novels.
[dec] more consistently read my scriptures and the Ensign (not just the VT message and conference issues).
Also, we just went to d Bar again with some friends. My friend and I are determined to become regulars at d bar in 2011.
No comments:
Post a Comment