What a week. I'm running (literally, I've decided to train for a half marathon...next summer + 2 10Ks). I'm herding cats (4 crazy cats). And tonight I'm getting with some girlfriends to put together a lip sync to Salt n Pepper's Push it (radio mix). We're making it a parody about pushing babies all day and night. And often it feels like bullshhhhhhhh. But it's worth it. The lip sync party is tomorrow night. It should be hilarious. I wanted to do lady gaga with Aaron as lady gaga but he has an event tomorrow. He's not sad that he's missing it.
Silly bands are my new nemesis and friend. I hate them. They're ridiculous. Did I mention they are retarded expensive. But the kids will work for silly bands. I've never had it so posh. Lore and Bryn kept their room clean all week (I didn't have to say a word) for a single band and did hoards of extra chores to earn a single band. It might be slave labor but I'll cash in while the fad is hot.
2 comments:
Slave labor! Hahaha! Take advantage while you can. I think it is so silly how those things are popular, even with the YW at church.
Walmart sells the cheap silly bands for a dollar a bag.
I'd love to see your lip sync. You better video it. Sounds hilarious.
Post a Comment