In nature, fathers often eat their young. Is it because they're delicious? No.
It's because they are straight crazy. I can't wait to get outta here and leave Aaron to the banshees. It's going to be thunder dome: who will still be standing when I return? My money is on the kids. They took me down this week.
I'm voting with you. Not that I have anything against Aaron. Sometimes I just have secret desires for the men to have a horrible time with the children so you can come back and they will appreciate what you do a little more. I know it's silly of me.
1 comment:
I'm voting with you. Not that I have anything against Aaron. Sometimes I just have secret desires for the men to have a horrible time with the children so you can come back and they will appreciate what you do a little more. I know it's silly of me.
Post a Comment