Monday, May 3, 2010

you're going to break us like wild horses.

Some days, I don't know who is more in control: me or the kids? One thing I do know is that I'm tired all the time, which is an indicator that the kids are ruling. Or do I just have a ton going on, and so naturally I wipe out. I can't decide.

I know this: it is the last week of soccer. Hurray. I made it. Mostly due to a lot of cancelled games and practices. Thank you Colorado weather.

I have exactly a day to figure out what to do for my mom and mother-in-Law for Mother's Day. Again, Aaron is zero help. Sometimes, a lot of times, I want to do nothing to help him realize he does nothing for these sorts of things. When did birthday/holiday/anniversary/special day thoughtfulness fall solely on me? Bryn's birthday is on Mother's Day too. I token-asked aaron for help. "I don't know," was his reply.

This Sunday, the YW are taking over Primary to let the teachers have a Mother's day break. It is one of the girl's personal progress goals. I hope it doesn't stress her out.

Oh, I hear the water running in the bathroom which is never good with Morgan and Ava. peace out.

1 comment:

Alys said...

I asked Sean what he would like to do for HIS mother for mother's day, and he responded, "I don't know." I don't like it that I have to be the nice, thoughtful one either.