Friday, May 21, 2010

the final countdown

In less the 24 hours we are going to have a dog...and it will be named Bailey. Which I guess is a fine name. Just not what I would name it. Cobra is a better name. I know, random. But at least it isn't a person's name. I struggle with naming animals with people names and vice versa. Sorry Max. And Uncle Rex.

I thought there was a chance she would be named Jealous. No luck. Maybe I can sway the kids toward Mamba.

3 comments:

christy said...

My vote is Chewy Louie. Have you read that book? IF not, I think you should. :)

Alys said...

Agreed. Bailey is a girl name. I personally like Bullet, and sometimes I wish I named Dixie Bullet because she is so fast.

kiersten said...

i say thunder... the thunder for all those cats. although, they do handle that well on their own.