Monday, September 21, 2009

Where were you on that one?

This morning, Aaron laid on the couch with little miss Morgan tucked into him for "cuddlies." I went about cleaning the kitchen until I heard Aaron desperately call for help. I ran to his assistance only to find Morgan puking curdled milk and oatmeal all over Aaron's chest and neck. As Aaron frantically called for help I quickly ran to the sink and dry heaved for several minutes. I can usually handle puke but not today. Today, the smell and awful chunkiness of the milk sent me running. I almost lost it myself and was completely useless. Commiserations.

5 comments:

christy said...

Thanks. Ryan and I enjoyed a good laugh. Sorry, Aaron.

Jenny said...

gross. dry heaving? you're probably just pregnant. cuz i know you've been wanting another baby.

Alys said...

A kid in the office a few weeks ago was puking, and I actually did okay. I felt bad for the kid, though. And, the pregnant girl holding the impression in his mouth.

Sunny said...

Aaron always seems to get disgusting things from the kids on him. So gross...sorry Aaron..and you thought it was just cuddles.

Natalie said...

That is the worst! You're not pregnant again right? Trying for a boy, are ya?