I can't do it. I keep procrastinating the potty training. I'm afraid, I haven't got the willpower or desire to clean up accidents. And it's mean because the little devil wants to train. She took off her diaper three times today to put on panties. Tomorrow won't work (thankfully) but I have no excuse for Friday. Do I dare?
Tomorrow's hot list:
- Picture Day @ school x 2 kids = lots of hair time
- Dance x 2 kids = lots of car time
- The park for the preschoolers
- Registering the commander + VIN verification = more car time and a crazy dmv
- Stake Auxiliary training = no me time
- one injured husband = still milking it
1 comment:
I say go for it with the conference weekend and no church. Do Amber's 3-day potty training thing. I swear it's a miracle. Good luck with that (and the injured husband).
Post a Comment