I have man strength...for a woman. Aaron does not need to call a friend for heavy lifting. I've lifted a bunk bed over my wee head and up onto its posts, muscled a treadmill up the stairs, lifted tables, beds, mattresses, and chairs with my bare hands. Sure, Aaron was assisting but I am tough girl...always was, always will be. Tonight, I took on a new dining table (with Aaron). It felt like a billion pounds, but I didn't even break a sweat--jealous?
3 comments:
You crack me up. We could use some of that strength at our house, though. :)
You do have super woman strength. I am still in awe in some of the things you've attempted by yourself. Now all you need is a lasso of truth.
I like to think of myself as super strong, too. But, I am probably not as much as you. It has been really hard being pregnant and not being able to help with anything. Sean has to do it all, but he is a good man for it.
Post a Comment