Monday, November 24, 2008

like Neve Campbell in Scream 2...I learned a lot of lessons from that movie, this is one of them

James Bond is a skank whore. And the Sean Connery movies are the worst. He straight up rapes P**** Galore in Goldfinger. As a stay-at-home-feminist, I think James Bond (among others) is the reason we have so many man-pigs in society today. James Bond teaches the worst values when it comes to the treatment of women. Men know this too, because they giggle like impish ogres when I point out this truth. And yet, I love a good spy movie; so I watch them with Aaron. They are a shameful pleasure.

The new movies, although they are completely brutal, are a more accurate portrayal of who James Bond is: lonely, whoreish and devoid of any real feeling.

24 sidebar: Jack Bauer is Rambo, Jack Ryan, and Macgyver rolled into one.

No comments: