Saturday, November 22, 2008

it's a problem of motivation, Bob

arrrgh. what a long long week this has been. On the plus side, I'm almost totally done with christmas shopping and I finally got my hair cut. (Finding a stylist here was ridiculously hard.)

Aaron's family comes on monday for Thanksgiving and I'm excited to see them. I have a few tricks to play and I'm ready to shave my armpits. I fought the urge to shave them (twice) while in the shower today. My armpit hair is now over 3/4 inch long...pretty impressive except that it is a sparse rug. Bryan already tipped us off that Kiersten's armpits are disgusting, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose the Thanksgiving Armpit challenge. Overall it has been pretty funny and itchy at times (I don't know how boys do it). But it has definitely bothered me more than Aaron. So I think this will be the only year of the armpit.

Oh, I should probably mention that the parents came a couple of weeks ago and it was a blast. The girls bawled when they left. While they were here, I came up with more ideas for the Wilson Amazing Race (WAR) family reunion that we will host next year. and yadda yadda yadda...I'm done talking tonight.

NYC sidebar: ten day countdown begins.

No comments: