I haven't shaved my armpits in 3 days. This is the longest time I've gone without shaving minus girl's camp. In the shower today, I watered my armpits to inspire growth...but it is going to be an uphill battle getting to french standards by the end of the month. Keirsten and Megan are in, which means Megan and I will lose. Keirsten has been cursed with a fierce Italian/Welsh hairy person combination. Poor thing. At least it will work to her advantage for once.
I really truly hate hair. I would laser my whole body if polite society would accept me--even my head and eyebrows (because plucking brows sucks). I would be like one of those hairless cats and rejoice in my freakish beauty.
1 comment:
from one freakish silent cat to another wannabe hairless one... I ask... "Why aren't you shaving your armpits?" What is the point behind the madness?
Post a Comment