Saturday, September 13, 2008

Jake's my boy!

So I was having a giggle at seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com, and I realized: oh crap, I can kinda relate to some of this stereotypical ridiculous married mormon stuff. For example, I love Target. And if it is a Super Target, I might pee my pants. (Yeah, Super Target is that fabulous.) Who doesn't like: wide aisles, relatively cute everyday crap, decent prices, and cookies for the kids? Only sickies reject Target. Walmart makes my lungs implode; it is so claustrophobic. I spit on Walmart...if there is a Target near by. I cannot reject my love for the Target, so I'll have to accept that I have ridiculous-married-mormon tendencies. It might take a few weeks to come to terms with this acknowledgment. But I'm sure a few trips to Target will help.

1 comment:

christy said...

You're not alone. My name is Christy and I'm addicted to Target, too. It's okay. Everybody who's anybody loves Target.