Aaron is gone till Monday but I kinda needed a break. Not that I don't like being with Aaron, but being a wife of a traveling husband, you get use to having time to yourself. It is a weird situation, because I miss Aaron fiercely while he is gone but at the same time, I enjoy having my own time at night to do whatever I want. And tomorrow, I'm getting a babysitter so I can have a date with Barnes and Noble.
Which brings me to my next thought. Since I started writing my children's book, I haven't had time to read. My philosophy was if I had time to read, I had time to edit. Although right now, I need a break from the revision and so I'm gulping down books that I've been literally building as a to-read stack in my book room...it's not quite a library, patience, patience. So while it has been fun chatting, I'm going to go read. I'm currently reading the Ezekiel Option by Rosenberg: light, exciting, political thriller.
No comments:
Post a Comment