Thursday, September 11, 2008

dance'n around like you think you're Janet Jackson

While Aaron sipped redbulls with Sean White at the dew tour in SLC, I changed 7 poopy diapers (many were the blueberry garden variety--not a pleasant experience), ran Morgan to the hospital (she busted her chin open on a step up...I thought she might need stitches but we were cool), scavenged for Tollway change (the beast won't take pennies or dollars; swine tollway, I need to get a expresstoll pass...jerks), project-managed homework with Lauren, changed princess after princess outfit for Ava, grilled Bryn on her ABC's, and found a moment to brush my hair...but not my teeth (this is a disgusting realization; I'll be back in a minute. That's a little bit better). I've been running around like a chicken all week; I don't know what is going on. I think it is the lack of dance parties with the ladies. We'll have to get down tomorrow, I mean it's Friday, right?

Aaron doesn't get back till Sunday...man, I need a V8.

No comments: