I am making it official: Webkinz suck for parents of children that can't read. We are now the proud parents of five webkinz in puke varieties of pink pony, fluffy kittens, and pink poodle. What kind of girls am I raising? If they didn't come out of me I would have sworn they weren't mine. Why did I buy these puke pets, because I love my kids and fight the urge to mold. Plus, I owned a white unicorn named "Uni" (duh) that I took with me to school and chased the boys with it. So it would be hypocritical to bag on Janie and Panie.
My bane is the website. Lauren can read but not well enough to navigate the arcade and quizzes. So I help my ladies in their daily care of these digital friends. Of course, my girls purchased the swimming pool blowing all their money on it and other riparian entertainment. Unfortunately, they didn't have a backyard to put all the fun. So the most awesomest mother that I am, I helped them earn the $1k to buy a backyard. I took 5 excruciating quizzes. These simple tests last a millennium. 50 questions per quiz which counts down to 5 before showing you answers and then asks you to click yes after every question to see if you are ready to go on. Murderous. At $250 a quiz they're the quickest way to get loads of cash money. So of course, I straight up hate webkinz world right now. swine webkinz jobs, I haven't been able to hold one yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment