Thursday, May 1, 2008

blurg

I'm beginning to feel the stress of getting the house ready for selling and moving. We're having movers come but I'm trying to dewinter and dejunk so nothing moves with us that we won't need. I'm finding that this is not a small task. Where does all the crap come from? Or at least, why are we holding on to so much stuff. I don't know what kills me more: the stuff or that I have to call Aaron to verify if it is ok to chuck certain things...like my old MAC from college. We've moved it twice without removing it from the box, and yet I know this is hard for Aaron to let it go. Marriage is about give and take.

1 comment:

christy said...

Seriously, Brooke, good luck with that. You've got a big task ahead. Ryan actually gave me the go-ahead to clean out our closet and get rid of stuff without running it by him first. I was shocked.