Last night while I was working on my book, Aaron watched Snatch next to me on his ipod. I was insanely jealous and actually debated not writing. Why? Because I have a severe weakness for (rated r) British comedies. Lock Stock, Hot Fuzz, Bridget Jones, Snatch, Sean of the Dead, Shakespeare in Love, Sliding Doors, Death at a Funeral, 4 Weddings ...I can go on and on. I love them. For some reason I'm completely un-offended when a Brit uses the f*** word. It is almost comical. Anyway, I need to get cracking on my book so ta ta.
One last thought: I cannot name one of my main characters to save my life. I've tried 4 different names on him and I hate them all. I'm struggling. I've only one more week till I give a copy to Addy and Porter. Maybe I could let one of them name him...but then I'm stuck with what they choose. Arrrrgh.
A frack'n sidebar: Yes I'm referencing something when I use the word frack. It is a shameful pleasure. So shameful I cannot reveal its origins, mainly because it buoys my nerdish sublayer. But maybe this is the first step to recovery...it is a little over drama this season.
No comments:
Post a Comment