Thursday, June 10, 2010

The first rule of cupcake club

Don't talk about cupcake club.

I have too much to talk about and not enough time or memory to get out all my thoughts. First, last week with Christy and kids was so fun. Lots of pool time, playing, and good times. Second, this week has been crazy. It is dance recital/rehearsal this week. Too much foo foo and fancy. Third, the dog is still a dog. No cussing but we're getting close. The dog nips a lot to play and she's bit Ava harder than she should. I put Scout down for much much less. Bailey gets a puppy-pass but I'm done with the nipping. Overall she's a great dog but it requires way too much puppysitting. AND I cleaned up poop today because Lore didn't have time to get it all before school and the lawns needed to be mowed. Not please. Aaron is owing me big time. Fourth, I can't remember the forth, but there is one. Maybe it will come to me later. Chow bellas.

1 comment:

Alys said...

Nipping is no good, but puppies usually do it. Does Bailey have any chew toys. Bones and balls seem to work well with our dogs. And June Bug had a fetich for towels and rugs. Just an idea.