PajamaJeans
I thought the snuggie was ridiculous but this has topped it. They leave me speechless...almost.
What kept me up even later last night? These thoughts:
- The price point of the Pajamajean. $40 + S&H. Steep for a pair of shhhhweats. Seriously, who was the marketer that thought that price would be justifiable. They're not in touch with their demo. Now if it were $19. I'd buy a pair for Amb and Stew for Christmas.
- Someone is making a lot of money selling these things. Enough to run an ad campaign. Astounding.
- And finally, did you take a look at these things? They are breathtakingly awesome-bad....ass? No, they are worse than bad. They are the worst.
- And ultimately finally, I love America. Only in America would someone dream up, make, and sell PajamaJeans. Suck on it China. You may produce and save but we have PajamaJeans. Although, I'm sure these are made in China...so touche.
3 comments:
That is hilarious. I thought maybe they were going to be like maternity jeans with the stretchy top. Even better, stretchy through them all. Wow! I, too, am speechless.
i want these. i think i could live in them and be very happy.
That is way funny. These would be perfect for nevernudes.
Post a Comment