Friday, April 9, 2010

knuckle bump

to Soccer Moms--literal soccer moms. This is my first official year dragging kids to soccer practice and games and I have to say: I hate it. Three times a week plus two games every Saturday (which are never back to back) equals love for my kids. And then I think about my neighbors that have 3 kids in soccer; the two older boys are in competitive soccer which runs them all over the Denver Metro. I'm glad my girls aren't loving it. Don't get me wrong they love to kick and play soccer but they are not aggressive. And both have said they don't want to play next year. I can only hope. We'll just have to stick to soccer camps. Short and sweet.

friday sidebar: top ten movie trailer spoofs . My favorite is office space.

2 comments:

christy said...

We have a neighbor that makes it too easy for me. She only has 2 kids and LOVES taking them to practice so I rarely have to do it. It's fantastic.

Sunny said...

Yes the practices...and two games on Saturday...it's murder. At least your girls play. I have to bribe Emily with gum just to go onto the field at games. Yet she still thinks it's fun and wants to play again this summer.