Today has been a cookie binge day. My kids are wearing me thin. Almost translucent. Sweet Ava, who is now 4, is making everyone over tired. She doesn't sleep and the sun coming up at 5a doesn't help. They've all been fighting like rabid banshees. I can't take it anymore.
My life is officially crazy right now. I have too many balls in the air (none are goals...just life). And it shows because sweet little bryn lost her first tooth yesterday and the lazy tooth fairy forgot. Thankfully, the fairy has a horrible track record with Lauren so Bryn didn't shed a tear. And tonight we're cool. But I had to set an alarm. Dirtbag mom, that's what I am.
Thank goodness for May. Almost all the kids extras end in May: dance, art, soccer. It will be nice to have a summer of george. Although Lauren will still take guitar. She is jamming by the way. She started in Jan and just finished the first book. Her teacher is amazed. Piano practice soothes me like a rusty cheese grater, but guitar practice hasn't been bad. I think it's because I love guitar. And I love seeing her progress.
Other May fabulosity: Weekend trip with the Birch girls in SF. I need to get out of town. And the Bolder Boulder is at the end of the month. 6 juicy miles.
There's a bunch of us that run every saturday at the res. We did a 5 mile last saturday and it didn't kill me. I'm hoping this week will be even easier.
and thus concludes my thoughts. end scene.
1 comment:
Yeah, I don't know how you do it. Or Jamie either. 4 kids keeps a woman busy. I'm staying busy with juts one baby. And, I totally understand with piano practice. I already told Sean I don't know if I can handle our kids taking piano lessons because it will drive me crazy. Guitar would be much better, I agree. Less loud banging, more soothing maybe? I'll keep that one in mind.
Post a Comment