- Books (especially if there is a good one out or I find it on sale)
- InStyle Magazine (just fashion, no sex)
- Monster Trail Mix from Target
- Chick-fil-A side salad (it's the honey roasted sunflower seeds that make me crave it.)
- Chocolate croissants
Not a huge list but I bought one of each within the past three days.
Thirfty is not one of my character traits. MMMmmm, remember Thirfty's ice cream: chocolate malted crunch. Best ice cream flavor ever. I remember when you could get a single scoop for 15 cents. Crap I'm old.
goal achieving sidebar: I'm officially sucking at getting my goals done. My laundry room...only half done, and look at my blog entries. I sucked it up in Feb but have renewed my motivation. We'll see how it goes.
2 comments:
I feel like I am having book withdrawals since I haven't been teaching this year. I haven't bought a book since last May I think. I had 5 wonderful years full of cheap books from book orders and I miss it. Oh well.
And, as for goals. Sometimes they are hard. I'm doing good with mine for now. But, if I had made a work out one like I do most years, I would have failed by now. That is why I didn't make a goal like that this year. :)
I love your list. At least their small ticket items. Not like shoes or purses etc. There shouldn't be any complaints.
Post a Comment