Friday, March 12, 2010

one of my favorite things

Barf.

And lots of it. First Morgan, then Lauren. Bryn and Ava are just waiting in the wings till tonight when they'll start spilling their dinner all over.

And of course I had just finished laundry and cleaning my laundry room. Now it is covered in bedding and towels and pillows and stuffed animals (all victims of the carnage). It's the best. It's fantastic.

Props to Aaron for helping out last night. I was wiped out and he came to my rescue by helping Lauren at the wee hours of the morning.

Stomach flues are the worst.

1 comment:

christy said...

I HATE this for you. Nothing is worse than puking kids, especially when it's multiple puking kids. May you make it through. BTW, the parents said maybe about watching the kids. They've got to get back to us once the check their calendars. Cross your fingers.