Friday, March 19, 2010

Broncanus

Why is it so hard for me to name characters? I suck at it. I keep changing their names and not loving the change.

Maybe because it is snowing today. No snow day for the kids, just lots of snow. I'm ready for the pool to open. Not to make snowmen.

We started soccer this week for Lore and Bryn. It is a huge headache, even with friends to carpool. We get home at 7p. Their first game is on Saturday. It should be entertaining if it doesn't get cancelled from the snow.

I'm dragging today. My stomach is churning trying to fight the stomach flu that the kids finally finished. Brutal. I need to run but I have no energy.

And my final random thought: our laptop computer black screened this week. We thought we had backed up all our pictures but we realized now we're missing a bunch. I've got to take the laptop in and see if we can salvage our memories. Sucks.

Gentlemen Broncos sidebar: we saw this movie a couple of days ago. I relate to it on too many unfortunate levels. One week till the writer's conference, I'm hoping it will be more productive than the one from this movie.

1 comment:

Alys said...

Is soccer worth it? I think this often as I hear ladies in my ward tell me how much time they spend going to soccer practice and games. I will have to cross that bridge in a few years.