Here she is in all her glam, my 2010 goal list. I'm only throwing up one ball at a time this year...so we'll see if I get them done this way. I think one a month is good:
[jan] De-mom my car and maintain for 22 days (the arbitrary habit-forming day count)
[feb] Declutter my two stash spots (laundry room & kid cupboards) and maintain.
[mar] Attend a writing conference (NCWC).
[apr] Repotty train Morgan (we've been in regression for too long.)
[may & sept] Run two races: bolder boulder (if we aren't in santa cruz) & my southlands 5K.
[jun] Read the Book of Mormon with Lauren before she is baptised.
[jul] Complete a basic drawing class with Bryn.
[aug] Read 12 middle grade novels.
[oct] Teach Ava all her letters & sounds.
[nov] Give an accounting of my spend-less/want-less for the year. This means writing down everything I spend money on...hopefully this will deter frivolous spending and then I can see where I needlessly spent.
[dec] Finish a new manuscript.
There's a lot of stuff that didn't make the cut but I figure this is a more manageable list of things that I really want to accomplish.
2 comments:
I like the month goals. More manageable. I think I will copy.
good goals, i'm off to a bad start and haven't made goals yet, need to do that soon...
Post a Comment