De-mommed my car and maintained.
I'd like to thank all the little people that worked relentlessly to thwart my efforts. But with constant vigilance and a dash of perseverance, I prevailed. My car looks and smells fabulous. So much so that my friend noticed and commented on my feat of strength when I took her home last night after a much needed girl's night.
We'll see if I can continue to maintain through the next month.
3 comments:
Congrats, I need to work on that one because our car is never clean. Most of the time I think, "Why bother? I live on a farm and it is just going to get dirty."
Yes share your tricks....because despite my new rule of no food in the car...it still gets clutter and paper and junk.
Congrats on the de-momming and good luck and maintaining. Mine's not perfect but my trick is to always empty it when I get home. But don't remove the carseats or look in the way-back or you'll find smashed cracker crumbs and fruit snacks galore! I figure if we ever get stranded anywhere those fruit snacks might come in handy.
Post a Comment