Tuesday, January 26, 2010

He's out there hoeing again

My days are filled with slobber right now. Slobber is what drools out of Morgan's mouth. She chews on everything right now. This drives Ava insane and then I hear about it all day. "Eeeew, slobber." "Mom, Morgan slobbered on this." "Mom! This is covered in slobber." "Aaaah, I can't touch that, it's slobbered." "SLOBBER!"

I'm losing my mind.

I feeling like I'm out hoeing my dirt patch in the the middle of winter. (thanks for the neighbor story Christy...it is completely relevant to my life right now.)

teaparty sidebar: So we got Ava a tea set for christmas and we've put it to good use. She invites a few friends over each week for fancy nancy teaparties. Today, we'll be serving frosted animal cookies, skittles, and cream soda.

bryan sidebar: I forgot to mention that Bryan came to town and we had a blast. I love that boy.

Stake evaluation sidebar: So this past weekend has been insane. Primary party x 100 kids, issues I can't mention, and Ward Conference which = Stake evaluation. We survived...I think. I'm meeting with the Stake Primary Pres this week to get the results. I figure it will be more positive than the last when I got steamrolled by the (former) Stake-Pres-Primary-Nazi (who believed that Sharing Time should not be fun and all business...like a dumbed down Gospel Doctrine class.) Don't get me wrong, the Nazi was good for me, but I'm grateful for the new president.

1 comment:

Megan Favero said...

i didn't know bryan came out there! so jealous!
i've been working on getting my minutes down for my mile. i am currently at 9 min miles. i can do 6 miles worth of that, but if i go to 8 1/2 i can only do like 3 miles. but it's slowly coming down! i hope we're still a go for that race.
PS kiersten and i are going to rent twelfth night tonight and watch it. you introduced us to that years ago, and we love love it. so we'll be thinking of you tonight.
loves!