Wednesday, January 6, 2010

dashing, dashing, dashing, dashing

The Christmas download. Two weeks, relative bliss. Here's the top ten:

  1. squeals of delight on Christmas morning (and during the Chimpmunk squeakual--brutal but worth the squeals)
  2. Ry & Christy & crew for all around fun playing Nintendo, pump it up, monkey biz, games, blokus (which Ava now calls Punk. Who wouldn't want to play Punk?), yadda, yadda, yadda, good times.
  3. snowboarding with Lauren
  4. sledding and snow fights. Sorry to those who got a facial.
  5. Band Hero with the Cannons. I really suck on vocals.
  6. kids sleeping in till 8:30a.
  7. two weeks and no church meetings
  8. seeing Jen & Jer and family
  9. The Aquarium
  10. Morgan chowing through her whole stocking before dinner.

Bottom Five

  1. Creating a seating map for primary and then walking into a Primary Rm completely reconfigured by the previous ward...note to self: coordinate with other wards next year.
  2. Kids after the squeakual.
  3. Overtired kids.
  4. Morgan throwing up on the way to the ski resorts.
  5. The last snowboard run with Lore...I knew I shouldn't have pushed it and I paid for it.

1 comment:

Cami said...

I love your blog and your list - as always you get the good with the bad. Just glad the good list was longer. :)