Yes, it's that time of year again when I try to resolve my daddy-issues of wanting to set goals for next year. I'm cutting back drastically on my to do's and setting goals of keeping it simple. Like cutting back the kids' extras so they have time to play with friends. This has been very troubling to Lauren who feels she isn't getting enough friend time. What T TH isn't enough? Noted.
Another goal is just to focus. I like to throw everything into the air and then catch what I can. This year, I'm going to throw one ball at a time and see where that gets me. Probably the same amount of goals reached, but more managable and less stressful.
I need to trim the fat in a lot of ways. For example, I buy things that are useful but not necessary. I have a goal to cut out the unnecessary (this is going to be a tough one for me.) I'm already eyeing a second christmas tree. And that's my problem. A kid's tree is fine. I don't need a fake tree...at least not until after christmas when they're 50% off.
Anyway, these are just early thoughts. I'm going to make a smokin' hot checkbox list later.
1 comment:
I love the check box list! And proud of you for trying to not buy things that aren't really necessary but nice to have. I have that problem when I go to Target. Perhaps that will be my only check box this year.
Post a Comment