Wednesday, December 16, 2009

That is some smooth scat'n

Aaron's parents came this past weekend and it was a whirlwind of fun. The gingerbread house that the girls built with grannie and pa is now in ruins from little snitching fingers. I couldn't be mad about this because I remember snitching candy off our gingerbread houses growing up and it was all part of the fun. The girls are missing them desperately and now we need to figure out when we're going to head to CA this year.

Aaron just realized this morning that he's going to lose about two weeks of vacation come new year. He needs to be better about using his vacation. At Internap, I used every last drop of PTO. It is a crime against relaxation to not use it all.

Festivus sidebar: I'm having my girl's night Festivus tonight. We're going to do feats of strength and more. Should be good times. I've got a bit of scatting still left to do to get ready. And the post office might ruin me. swine post.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Can't wait to hear how the festivus goes...hilarious I'm sure.

Sad about Aaron's toe...it really isn't his year...and right before Christmas break and snowboarding..will he just push through the pain?