Thursday, December 17, 2009

A festivus for the rest of us

Last night was the festivus and it was a good thing Aaron was out of town because it went till midnight. We decided next year it will be a PJ festivus. I love my friends and it was a really great time. What's in a festivus? Well first we:
  • Aired our grievances with one another.
  • Competed in a feats of strength contest (kendra is the official tough girl)
  • White Elephant exchange (of which I got a smoke'n hot painter's bib)
  • Parted with a 7/11 party favor game

it sounds like a lot of games, well because it was, but there was plenty of chatting and treats in between.

Good times, good times.

2 comments:

jksfam said...

Sounds like fun! Looked like some on FB were probably there and said they had a fun time!

Sunny said...

I love it! I think I might scratch my game night in the month of December next year and do a festivus instead.