I have my lady plague and I am losing it today. The sad part is: the kids and Aaron are decent, I'm getting crap done, and it's a great hair/makeup day. So what the hell is my problem? I don't know. Besides the fact that Utah is giving us some tax grief and they need a kick in the nuts. But that's whatever. I just feel myself bubbling on the edge of a total freak out.
I have little patience most days but today I have a deficit of patience. Well that might be an exaggeration because otherwise I would have already lost it. But I FEEL like I'm out. (If you really feel a particular way, then it isn't drama. So I prefer to categorize it as passionate.) And I don't want to punish my family for my pms. arrgggh. What do I do?
scream.
cry.
hop on one foot.
sigh.
1 comment:
well, i'm a crier, and sean is still trying to convince me that it doesn't help things out, i don't think he can change that personal quality, ever...
Post a Comment