Friday, April 10, 2009

sanctuary

Dance parties with the ladies always lift me. Our set list today:


  1. Beyonce: Crazy in Love (Thank you megan for my girls' beyonce addiction...to the left, to the left.)
  2. Mariah Carey: Heartbreaker (Just give in to the power of the tea.)
  3. Meiko: Boys with Girlfriends
  4. Feist: 1234
  5. Cyndi Lauper: Girls Just Want to have Fun
  6. Siouxsie and the Banchees: Peek a Boo (and thus concludes all my girl band dance music)
  7. Does it Offend You, Yeah: Dawn of the Dead (I can't get enough of these guys right now)
  8. Ok Go: Here We Go Again
  9. Years Around the Sun: Roundabout (clearly a Pinback ripoff, but still good)
  10. Saves the Day: Freakish
  11. Jackson 5: ABC
  12. Guns N Roses: Welcome to the Jungle (Sure this is a hard transition but necessary.)

Rinse. Repeat.

1 comment:

Alys said...

Sounds like you had a blast. I wish I could have witnessed it.