This weekend Aaron had his mega event: Moto of Nations. (Aaron was in charge of a huge portion of this. He got man-hugs from his bosses. Man-hugs are a good indicator of how much they like him.) I snuck away to meet him and enjoy the VIP area. I'm not really into Motor cross but I have respect for the guys that do it. Crazy. My heart always goes out to the guy who gets lapped. What's crazier to me is the price for these events. 150$ a head...to sit in the hot sun on the grass (or dirt) getting coated in a layer of filth. Sure the races are cool but 150! I can spend 150 on a lot of things that aren't sweaty or dirty.
wallet sidebar: it's missing. I'm 95% sure one of the kids took it. They all have conflicting stories that involve some guilt but no one will confess. And no one will retrieve it for me. So I get to search the house with a comb tomorrow. Wish me luck.
1 comment:
$150 is crazy! I would never do that. Too many other things I would want to do with that kind of money.
Post a Comment