Tuesday, September 7, 2010

You can't say bomb on a plane

Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb. This year I planned to have all extras on Tuesdays. Was this wisdom or madness, I'll let you decide? Today's itinerary:

7a: wake, get ready, breakfast.
8a: homework & guitar practice.
9a: My turn to teach Joy School.
11:45 a: Send joy kids home.
12p - 2p: Presidency meeting (program & next year's teacher roster)
2:15p: I finally take a shower.
3:30p: Pick up kids from school.
4p: guitar lessons & kid herding (the best, Jerry, the best).
5p: dance for lore.
5:15p: shove food into the other 3.
5:45p: dance for bryn.
6p: grocery store.
6:45p: pick up dancers.
7p: drop kids off & go to RS activity
9p: get home and blog to you.

Shew. Of course, the rest of the week is golden. So maybe not so bad, right? Ava has her dance class tomorrow. Her first. She's so excited.

2 comments:

Alys said...

That sounds like a packed day. But, I think I would like one really packed day, and then the others not so much.

Megan Favero said...

INSANITY!

(ps my verification word for this comment is "skybra")