Sunday, December 14, 2008

it's frickn freezing mr. bigglesworth

It is minus degrees outside today. minus. We just returned from a weekend trip at Ry & Christy's, and I pumped gas in -4 weather with blow-you-over wind. I couldn't feel my ears for at least five minutes and then they stung from the warmth of the car.

In a completely unrelated change of thought: Amber found a gray hair (on her head) last week and that news brought me joy. With all tobler genes pointing to: you're screwed, I have still managed to elude the gray. Oh course, mom didn't really start graying until I was in High School (and I know I caused half of it), we'll see how it plays out once Lauren & Bryn get older. On a critically related note: a solicitor came by the other day and asked me if my mom or dad was home...so I might not be the crypt keeper yet.

weekend sidebar: Ry, christy & fam are shweeeet.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Yeah, I used that line on the mission too. French women ate it up, then they wagged their finger and said "Ca m'interesse pas."