Monday, March 21, 2011

Or baby grandma kittens.

"Mom, when is it going to be ocean day?"

"What's ocean day?"

"You know, when miracles happen."

"I don't know."

Ava is a crazy cat. We just got bunkbeds for Ava and Morgan. Ava is on the top bunk and has hit her head on the ceiling a couple of times. She keeps threatening to take the bunkbed down. I would love to see her try. It took all my man strength to help Aaron put it together.

3 comments:

Alys said...

Where does she come up with these things? Such a funny girl. And, I love that she is threatening to take down the bunk bed. She just needs to learn she can't stand or whatever she is doing to hit her head. I am sure it will eventually click.

christy said...

Hee-hee. Had a nice laugh. We need to see you guys.

Sunny said...

You seriously do have man strength. I'm always impressed.