Tuesday, February 22, 2011

never say never

The other day, Megan, Lauren and I were making fun of Justin Bieber.

Bryn burst into tears next to me.

"Mom, (sob), Justin Bieber is not weird. (sob) He sings really good. HE is NOT weird. He has a nice voice..."

Yeah, she was having a pretty emotional day.

3 comments:

Alys said...

That is so funny! I can just picture her having a little melt down about this.

christy said...

So funny. Addy has never really been into Justin Bieber but she did go see his movie on opening night because her best friend is OBSESSED with him. Addy actually came home and said the movie was really good and she might have just a touch of Bieber fever now.

I love Bryn.

kiersten said...

My favorite part of this post is that Lauren joined in the Bieber bashing fun. Sometimes i forget she's not just wee one anymore... time flies.