Bailey, our dog of many talents and mischief, has been escaping through our backyard rod iron fence. This was a headache...until Aaron took her to doggy school and the trainer said not to get an electric fence or collar. Instead he recommended a dog life vest (for boating, ridiculous. People buy these things. I don't love my dog enough to buy her a life vest.)
Anyway, so we got one and sure enough, she could no longer shimmy through the bars. So for a couple of weeks the dog hung out all day in a life vest. Our neighbors thought we were boating a bunch, but then we explained and had a laugh. She looked ridiculous but problem solved. This week, she officially grew big enough that she no longer requires the vest. She's too big to fit. Yeah, she's going to be a huge dog. We also took down the chicken-wire fence that served as her ladder before the vest.
mockingjay sidebar: tomorrow. I so excited. I called B&N just in case they were doing a midnight sale. The sales associate that answered the phone asked for the name of the book again and the author. (The windows of B&N are plastered in mockingjay. No wonder they're struggling.) I was so shocked I almost shouted "Blasphemy!" But my manners held my tongue. I mean, I know they sell a lot of books but you can read the words mockingjay all over the store. Know your industry. Or just look up and around your store.
I just re-read catching fire cuz I'm a nerd, yo. So good. I'm ready. Sunny: get crack'n. Amber, Livy: for shame. get crack'n.
4 comments:
I'll have to add it to my reading list. I finally did hunt down a copy of the Hunger Games. I'm excited.
Can't wait to read it myself. Very, very soon.
I now possess it. :) Give me a couple of days and then I'll give you a call.
my friend gave me a copy of the hunger games yesterday, but with moving in i haven't gotten any time to read. i'm dying!
Post a Comment