Last night Aaron and I finally saw Inception. (I know, we're a bit late to this party. Mostly because I hate LDC. Look at him and his little baby face. Cred: he can act.) Even with LDC, we loved this movie. I want to know how they made the whole hotel sequence--crazy. I rarely feel compelled to see a movie twice in the theater...but this one I did. I could have run back into the 10:10p show to witness it again. We didn't because we live in the rational world but that's how wicked awesome this movie is.
I even dreamed about inception last night. We came from the snow level into my dream level...sweet. But then I got a "kick" from Ava.
1 comment:
i just finally saw this tonight. SO good. i thought it was definitely one of the best movies -as far as original idea- to come out in a long time. i hate LDC too. but, awesome movie!
Post a Comment