Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The gum on the railings is not free candy

Morgan is more foul than Bryn. This is how I know:

She loves gum. She isn't picky. All-ready-been chewed gum is the most available to her. Where she has pulled it from:
  • Out of the trash in a Wendy's bathroom. (Trash cans are a repository of deliciousness to Morgan.)
  • Off of the floor at the BYU bowling alley.
  • Off of the tire of our car. That's right. Chewed, then smashed, then gritted with road filth. Perfection.
I told you. Way worse than Bryn.

4 comments:

christy said...

I'm not a clean freak or germo-phobe by any stretch of the imagination but that is repulsively disgusting. Nice.

Alys said...

hahahahaha!!!
so gross. i bet harrison will do even worse.

jksfam said...

EW!!!!!

Sunny said...

I am a germ-a-phobe and I didn't think anyone could surpass Bryn...but the chewed up gum from the bathroom at Wendy's is just horrifying!